At IEX, we’re building scalable technology to help achieve our mission of creating fairer financial markets. We’re currently looking for a Software Engineer to join our team and help us build new products and services to better serve our core customers. This person will have the opportunity to solve complex problems and will be involved in new initiatives for the firm.
If you’re up for working in a fast-paced environment and with a highly collaborative FinTech team changing Wall Street for the better – join us!
- Detail-oriented and you take pride in writing elegant code
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter – you can prioritize tasks and deliver on-time
- Strong communicator
- Collaborative team player
What you’ll do:
- Build scalable systems
- Contribute to core framework and components
- Develop and maintain app components
- Build and design solutions that mitigate risk and increase efficiencies
- Design and implement APIs
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field
- Prior experience in financial services, FinTech or at web startups
- Python experience
- Demonstrated ability to work with large, complex data sets
- Experience developing for cloud systems (AWS, Google and/or Microsoft)
- Exposure to Java, Node.js and comfortable with Linux
- PKI encryption exposure, a plus
- Understanding of financial products and equities, a big plus!
Here at IEX, we are dedicated to an inclusive workplace and culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy not only complies with all applicable laws and protects workers' rights but is vital to IEX’s overall mission and values.