Founded in 2017, Unqork is the industry pioneer enterprise no-code application platform that helps large companies build, deploy, and manage complex applications without writing a single line of code.
Organizations including Liberty Mutual, Goldman Sachs, New York City, and Maimonides Medical Center are using Unqork’s drag-and-drop interface to build enterprise applications faster, with higher quality, and lower costs than conventional approaches. In October 2020, Unqork Announced $207 Million in Series C Funding, raising company valuation to $2 Billion.
As an Engineering Manager in the Manage camp your team will help customers organize, navigate and govern their applications on the Unqork platform. Our mission is to free users of tedious administrative tasks to build more applications, faster, in Unqork. We strive to create a single system that is secure, compliant, future proof, and incredibly easy to use, and you’ll play a critical role in helping us to achieve that goal. You’ll guide your team in the creation of new products, work cross-functionally to influence how we operate and deliver value to customers, and get exposure to learning an industry-changing platform.
- Foster a supportive environment that gives your engineers space to do their best work
- Help define organizational metrics and roadmaps within the organization
- Introduce and refine processes to improve the collaboration and productivity of your team
- Partner with engineers, product managers, QA and Design to identify actionable opportunities, and deliver solutions that positively impact the end user experience
- Advocate for technical excellence and provide technical guidance on your team
Who you are:
- You are excited to develop a cohesive, high functioning team
- You are pragmatic in your approach to engineering and engineering best practices
- You care about serving customers and delivering a great product
- You are organized, manage your time effectively and delegate when necessary
- You are never done learning, and seek opportunities to continuously hone your craft
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience as a full-stack engineer
- 2+ years supporting one or more teams of engineers, working closely with Product Managers, Designers and QA
- Demonstrated experience growing your engineers into strong organizational contributors
- Demonstrated experience guiding cross functional projects and initiatives of increasing scope and complexity
- The ability to identify operational gaps and help solve them by gaining consensus among your peers and/or teams
Nice to have:
- You’ve helped define organizational metrics and roadmaps within your organization
- Exposure to working with distributed systems
- Experience building and/or maintaining GraphQL implementations
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.