Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent, all companies are at risk. That’s why so many companies choose OwnBackup, the #1 cloud data protection platform on the Salesforce AppExchange and global leader in SaaS data protection. With nearly 4,000 customers, we are ranked on the Forbes Cloud 100 as one of the world's top private cloud companies and have raised nearly $500 million in funding from AIkeon Capital, B Capital Group, BlackRock Private Equity Partners, Insight Partners and others.
As OwnBackup continues to scale into the next phase of growth, we are looking for a determined Solutions Engineering Enablement Manager who will focus on the continuous training and development of our Solution Engineering team. Your mission will be to provide world class enablement and training programs to new and existing solution engineers (SEs) so that we are minimizing their time to value and driving overall productivity within the Solution Engineering org. The role is highly collaborative and will include partnering with the solution engineering and product leadership team to understand their learning and business requirements and translate that into a world class enablement program.
The best fit candidate is a strong communicator, collaborator, very organized and is passionate about training and development.Your Day-to-Day Role
- Collaborates with the Sr. Director of L&D and VP of Solution Engineering to develop the strategy, content, and delivery for all things Solution Engineering at OwnBackup.
- Ultimately become the subject matter expert for all things Solution Engineering including becoming an expert across our products, our sales process specifically as it relates to the demo and proof of concept, and more.
- Participate in all facets of sales enablement including process optimization, research & content strategy
- Design, implement, and innovate upon a 30-60-90 day new hire ramp guide for new Solution Engineers starting at OwnBackup
- Design, build, and deliver a Solution Engineering bootcamp for new solution engineering hires.
- Build courses on demand through our LMS and via in-person/virtual workshops that focus on sales skills, process, and product relevant to Solution Engineers.
- Design and deliver world class learning programs and courses that drive behavior change and increase performance and productivity across our SE organization
- Evaluate the impact of learning programs through metrics and analysis
- Specifically focus on training and enablement programs that help SEs optimize their roles as it relates to the Demo and Proof of Concept of our sales process
- The ability to take complex content and concepts and break them down in written and oral form so that folks can learn quickly and easily.
- 4+ years SaaS Solution Engineering experience
- 1+ years of experience managing or teaching, or delivering enablement content to SEs in a new hire or existing hire context
- Combination of technical and sales acumen
- Experience in facilitation, training, content creation, learning and design
- Experience in managing on-going learning programs
- Project Management expertise is a plus
- Understand the nuances and fast paced environment of a high growth company
- Highly organized and able to prioritize work effectively.
- An aptitude for problem-solving and working cross-functionally with others
- Driven, analytical, creative problem solver
- High energy, engaging and inspiring personality
- Experience/Certified with Salesforce and/or Microsoft Dynamics
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Master’s Degree a bonus!
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our London office to maximize collaboration and interaction with the business.
OwnBackup is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive. It’s why we provide every employee with unlimited PTO, private health insurance, and a pension plan. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week.
New employees also have the opportunity to attend our award-winning new hire bootcamp, which customizes the onboarding experience by role, provides new employees with invaluable hands-on training within their first few weeks at the company, and gives employees the chance to meet their new colleagues in-person.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team, one culture, and one family that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.A Bit About Us
Have a look at our website and read through the AppExchange reviews to get to know OwnBackup a little better. Founded in 2015, OwnBackup is backed by top-tier venture capital firms and has experienced 100% year-over-year growth, establishing early market dominance in a Salesforce ecosystem that includes over 150,000 customers. And while we’ve experienced tremendous growth providing backup and recovery solutions for Salesforce customers, we are now offering our world-class data protection solution across other clouds, like Microsoft Dynamics 365. At OwnBackup, our vision is to empower customers to own and protect their data on any cloud platform.