See all jobs
Help us craft products that inspire creativity in our users. Your work will directly impact our goal of streamlining workflows and enabling the editors of your favorite movies to deliver their next masterpiece faster.
Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
We’re backed by Accel, FirstMark, Insight Partners, SignalFire, Jared Leto, and a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product is used and loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re in an exciting period of growth and are always seeking extremely talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for helping visual content creators produce their best work.
About the Role
The Creative Apps Squad is looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to help the editors of your favorite movies deliver their work faster, and have a better work life balance. Our goal is to streamline their workflows and make them more efficient while working on their next masterpiece. We build state of the art integrations for Premiere Pro, After Effects and Final Cut Pro in partnership with the manufacturers.
Our NLE integrations are made with React, Next.js, Apollo Client, Typescript, GraphQL Codegen, Jest, Storybook, Styled Components, and Framer Motion for our components, and add a dash of Go and Swift to make workflows happen. We work closely with our web squads as we write and share the same high quality code and design system.
Engineering at Frame.io is about more than just writing code - it's crafting products that inspire creativity and allow our users to do great work. We care deeply about how our products are built, how they look, how they feel, and how they function.
- A love of product design, fluid interfaces, and using exceptional products
- Excitement about leveraging web technologies in a new context
- Experience building pixel-perfect, robust, performant and accessible user interfaces on the web
- Experience implementing complex UI with CSS, animation, orchestration and responsiveness
- Experience working with sophisticated application state, e.g. Apollo Client, Redux, MobX or similar
- A dedication to learning and sharing ideas with your fellow engineers
- Mastery of breaking down, discussing, and communicating abstract technical concepts
- Experience with Swift or Go a plus
- Build our Creative Apps integrations for Adobe Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut Pro by creating fluid interfaces and workflows
- Shape, prototype, demo and ship new features with members on your squad from design, product, user insights, QA, backend as well as other frontend engineers
- Receive and offer technical feedback through pair programming and code reviews
- Promote engineering excellence with a focus on performance, scalability, privacy, and security
- Participate in our On Call and Triage rotation to keep our service running smoothly for our customers
- Receive close guidance and mentorship from our engineering managers and leads
- Competitive salary and equity
- Paid parental leave for primary or secondary caregivers
- Unlimited PTO and designated Volunteering paid time off
- Yearly stipend for learning and development
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and OneMedical membership
- Flexible Spending Account
- Monthly Work from Home Stipend
- 1 paid company-wide holiday for each month in the calendar year
- All-company week-long winter and summer breaks
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We based our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements and applicants' qualifications. In other words, we only care that you're the best person for the job.