Sr. TechOps Engineer at Cedar
Cedar is a patient payment and engagement platform that elevates the total patient experience beyond clinical care. The platform leverages data science and technology to deliver modern intelligence to providers and simplify the healthcare experience for patients.
Cedar has built a platform that combines data science and machine learning to connect patients with healthcare providers in a way that helps tackle the critical challenges of patient billing and payment. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a constantly evolving environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
We're looking for a Senior TechOps Engineer to build and improve the Cedar IT infrastructure, internal services, and integrations. The TechOps team works closely with engineering and commercial teams to ensure the technology they use every day is as useful as possible. In addition, the team consistently seeks out new opportunities for efficiency. This role is perfect for someone passionate about finding innovative solutions to technical problems and enjoys testing new methods for improvement.
* Cedar is committed to a flexible work environment, so this as well as many of our roles are remote friendly.
- Build new and improve existing internal service integrations and automation
- Technical leadership on complex business tool projects (ERP/HRIS/CRM migrations, etc)
- Manage the Cedar internal technology platform using DevOps best practices
- Escalation point for complex end-user or internal IT issues
- Design and maintain physical location networking infrastructure
- Help us scale the company, the culture, and our products
- Automate everything!
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of IT backend infrastructure experience
- Managed and worked with physical networks
- Comfortable writing scripts (Bash, Python, Go, Ruby, etc.)
- Basic understanding of infrastructure security (https, SSH, 2 factor auth, etc)
- Expert with MacOS and Linux
- Strong computer science fundamentals - a degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field or similar experience
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work on a platform that is scaling very rapidly, engaging with millions of patients per year, and growing at a rate of 360% YoY as of January 2021
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Cedar will not hire any applicants for Engineering Manager (DevOps) who are present in the United States on an F-1 visa. Cedar is not an E-Verify employer and cannot employ individuals on a STEM OPT extension.