We are looking for a talented and passionate Staff Firmware Engineer to be part of an exciting team to own system design and firmware on Peloton’s hardware projects. You will have the ability to help define, design, architecture, and implement cutting edge products on the Peloton Roadmap. You will collaborate with software, hardware, product management and technical program management teams to help deliver the next generation of our products.
- Own system design and firmware on hardware prototype projects and development platforms.
- Work with cross functional team of engineers to define the product requirements
- Investigate, prototype and deliver new and innovative system solutions
- Participate in design reviews, development, and documentation
- Work with new technologies that are vital to product development
- Perform tasks including debug, bring-up and production software development
- Successfully collaborate with both software and hardware teams
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- 7+ years of experience as an embedded software/firmware engineer required
- Experience in embedded software design, development and debugging
- Experience in coding in C/C+
- Experience with FreeRTOS , Embedded Linux
- System level integration experience
- Board bring up experience
- Ability to understand, debug and work with Schematics
- Strong debugging/trouble-shooting and problem solving skills
- Experience with real time debugging tools (software and hardware)
- Knowledge in serial interface protocols like I2C, SPI and USB
- Experience developing for ARM Cortex-M MCU
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.