We are looking for a talented and passionate Staff Firmware Engineer to be part of an exciting team to own system design and firmware on Peloton’s hardware projects. You will have the ability to help define, design, architecture, and implement cutting edge products on the Peloton Roadmap. You will collaborate with software, hardware, product management and technical program management teams to help deliver the next generation of our products.
- Own system design and firmware on hardware prototype projects and development platforms.
- Work with cross functional team of engineers to define the product requirements
- Investigate, prototype and deliver new and innovative system solutions
- Participate in design reviews, development, and documentation
- Work with new technologies that are vital to product development
- Perform tasks including debug, bring-up and production software development
- Successfully collaborate with both software and hardware teams
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- 7+ years of experience as an embedded software/firmware engineer required
- Experience in embedded software design, development and debugging
- Experience in coding in C/C+
- Experience with FreeRTOS , Embedded Linux
- System level integration experience
- Board bring up experience
- Ability to understand, debug and work with Schematics
- Strong debugging/trouble-shooting and problem solving skills
- Experience with real time debugging tools (software and hardware)
- Knowledge in serial interface protocols like I2C, SPI and USB
- Experience developing for ARM Cortex-M MCU
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.