Staff Software Engineer - Labs (Full Stack) at Unqork
Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
Unqork Labs is a brand new function within the Technology department. It is designed to be a lean team of technologists focused on researching and developing new ideas that enhance the Unqork platform and continue to solidify Unqork as a no-code expert.
- You will report to the Vice President of Research & Development Solutions.
- You will explore exciting new technologies and have a large impact on the future of the platform.
- Help identify new opportunities and design applicable solutions to them.
- Prototype these solutions to provide measurable value to the platform and it's users.
- Work to turn successful prototypes into production-ready products.
- Promote the impact of these products, inside and outside the department.
- Foster technical excellence and exploration within the team.
- Have an interest in doing and a passion for learning.
- 10+ years of full-stack engineering experience.
- Experience building modern web applications using React and Node.js
- Understanding of UX best practices and technologies to achieve them, ex: Sass.
- Knowledge of MongoDB and document-oriented database concepts.
- Bonus for experience with: Chromium, Electron, data visualization, mobile, AI/ML/NLP.
- Work from home with an energetic remote-first community
- Unlimited PTO (and the encouragement to use it)
- Student loan payback program
- 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision options available to you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Monthly stipend toward your WFH setup, vacation, development and more
- Employer-sponsored 401(k) with contribution match
- Free Peloton membership through UHC
- Paid Parental Leave
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.