Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
- You will report to the Engineering Manager within the Run Camp at Unqork.
- You will contribute to the architecture and development of features to evolve the Unqork platform.
- You will contribute in a multitude of ways, from architecting phenomenal systems, creating and encouraging good software development practices engineering-wide, driving strategic technical improvements, and mentoring other engineers.
- You will bring best practices from across the world of software engineering and adapt them to the Front End environment.
- You will provide technical leadership by example on your team.
- You will mentor engineers, both junior and senior.
- You will partner in defining and planning the product roadmap, sprints, and other team processes.
- You will partner with product managers to identify opportunities, and design solutions that positively improve the platform.
- You will work across camps to help accomplish cross-cutting goals.
- 8+ years of engineering experience, including 2+ years leading a team of engineers.
- You have led the development of high-complexity, high-performance interactive browser applications, including architecture, interaction design, and optimization.
- Ability to set technical and cultural standards for engineers.
- Solid CS fundamentals with experience across a range of disciplines, with one or more areas of deep knowledge and experience.
- Proven track record of senior technical leadership.
- Strong knowledge of shipping impactful and complex software projects.
- Experience working with product managers, resulting in experience releasing quality, adopted software.
- Deep experience building modern web applications using ReactJS, and NodeJS.
- Familiarity with MongoDB and GraphQL.
- Work from home with an energetic remote-first community
- Unlimited PTO (and the encouragement to use it)
- Student loan payback program
- 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision options available to you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Monthly stipend toward your WFH setup, vacation, development and more
- Employer-sponsored 401(k) with contribution match
- Free Peloton membership through UHC
- Paid Parental Leave
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.