Technical Implementations Specialist at Knotch
- Project lead for implementations ranging from existing client add-ons to complete solutions for new clients.
- Plan for and drive successful delivery across the client and internal organizations for multiple concurrent client project launches ranging from 15-20 implementations at a time.
- Gather and document technical requirements and decisions; create, maintain, and communicate client facing project plans; provide continual updates and status reports to client and internal stakeholders (Client Success and Engineering).
- Ensure efficient delivery.
- Escalate any potential roadblocks to successful deployment to Client Success.
- Escalate requests for scope changes to Client Success Manager.
- Guide customers through their testing and troubleshooting process.
- Assist with troubleshooting any technical issues related to deployment prior to launch.
- Project manage custom integration requirements and timelines with the engineering integration team and Client Success teams.
- Work cross-functionally with client engagement, engineering, and product to find the best solutions for clients.
- Subject matter expert on product offering; train cross-functional team members and assist with client questions and demands.
- Responsible for documenting internal processes and training sessions for colleagues.
- Ensure proper escalation of advanced technical issues to appropriate teams internally.
- Act as primary client interface for technical implementations for both new and existing clients.
- Explain the technical details of our solutions and integrations to both publishers and technical client teams.
- In partnership with Client Success, consult with clients to determine project resources and timelines.
- Ensure delivery of a solution built around clients specific business objectives.
- Consult with clients regarding and encourage use of established best practices for implementation.
- Set appropriate expectations.
- Collaborate with the Client Success team to ensure a high level of client satisfaction and communicate opportunities to position other service offerings.
- Contribute to continual product and process improvement and documentation measures.
- Project Documentation
- Track time and project status for client health
- Document and maintain all relevant client and project notes.
Success will be measured by:
- Quality of implementation in accordance with Knotch best practices.
- Time to launch.
You'll be successful here if you possess:
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to track multiple concurrent projects in detail.
- Able to confidently and effectively communicate with business and technical contacts.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Ability to work with data. Any query language to read from databases is a HUGE plus.
- Familiarity with DFP, VPAID, VAST, OEmbed, and other ad-based and web-based integration technologies
- Familiarity with Web Analytics tools such as Adobe, Google etc.
- A proactive demeanor and people skills to help you helm implementation projects internally
- The mindset of giving and accepting quality, unbiased feedback
We appreciate but don't require:
- Experience working with publishers is a plus
- Experience with Jira