Unity Engineer at Peloton
You will be working on the Product Engineering team to help build, shape and integrate the next set of workout experiences that come with every Peloton Bike or Tread.
You will be responsible for iterating on the process, technology, and communication throughout the team. You have a pragmatic approach to software development and optimize for the best member experience.
We are looking for a game developer comfortable with rapid prototyping and iteration while keeping focus on bringing a product to market.
- Actively maintain and build a culture of learning, respect, transparency, and trust.
- Prototype, build, and maintain the next set of workout experiences.
- Partner with internal and external teams to execute on our vision.
- Understand when to be scrappy and when to build systems to last. Comfortable with both.
- Promote iterative development, using best practices such as feature toggles, CI/CD, test automation and monitoring in order to ensure confidence in our release process.
- Comfortable with ambiguity; you enjoy figuring out what needs to be done.
- Ability to say NO, respectfully challenge ideas, and call out potential trade-offs.
- Engage in code reviews helping maintain our coding standards.
- 3+ years of game development experience.
- 2+ years of Unity experience.
- Shipped games with both small and large teams
- Expert knowledge of the C# programming language
- Expert understanding of object-oriented, data-oriented or functional design principles.
- Experience building multiplayer experiences.
- Experience with the prototyping phase of game development.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Solid understanding of agile and lean principles.
- Solid experience with Git and CI.
- Experience building and releasing Android applications
- Previous experience developing backend api
- Active in the Unity open-source community
- Released your own indie game
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.