Enterprise Sales Manager, East
Catchpoint Systems is seeking an Enterprise Sales Manager to join our growing sales organization. The Manager will report directly to the VP of Sales and will be responsible for all sales activities for the Enterprise Sales Representatives in the Eastern United States. This opportunity is located in New York City.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Oversees the recruiting, hiring and development of the U.S. East field sales organization.
- Carries direct responsibility for the US company’s revenue and Eastern Enterprise sales quota.
- Develops plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the Eastern US company’s sales goals.
- Manages sales budgets.
- Provides detailed and accurate sales forecasting.
- Establishes compensation, training, and sales incentive programs.
- Drives the development of national sales strategies.
- Maintains key customer relationships, and develops and implements strategies for expanding the company’s customer base.
- Monitors customer, market, and competitor activity and provides feedback to company leadership.
- Manages overall sales process, sets appropriate metrics for sales funnel management.
- Travels for in-person meetings with customers and partners to develop key relationships.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- 5+ years’ software licensing experience.
- 7+ years’ sales experience in comparable industries
- 2+ years in a managerial role.
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels.
- Established contacts and relationships with potential customers and channel partners.
- Outstanding consultative selling skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and partners.
- Proven evangelical sales track record in a new product/new market environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively at all levels to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Experience with a specific sales methodology, sales funnel management.
- Well-versed in using marketing and sales software applications.
Catchpoint Systems is a digital performance analytics company that provides unparalleled insight into customer-critical services to help our clients consistently deliver an amazing customer experience. Catchpoint offers wide-ranging and easy-to-use tools that allow businesses to discover and fix problems before they impact end users. More than 350 customers in over 30 countries, including major brands such as Comcast, LinkedIn, Overstock, TripAdvisor, Wayfair, and Priceline, trust Catchpoint solutions to strengthen their brands and grow their businesses.