Accounting Manager (Remote) at Truveris
| Greater NYC Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:55 a.m. (EST) on Tuesday, November 2, 2021
Truveris is a leading digital health company focused on delivering truth and clarity in pharmacy. Truveris’ proprietary technology, coupled with deep pharmacy expertise, helps to build a more efficient market that maximizes choice, accessibility and prescription drug affordability. Our solutions provide the insight and knowledge to help people lead healthier and more productive lives. For more information on our solutions, visit www.truveris.com.
This position is not eligible to be performed remotely from Colorado.
The Accounting Manager will report to the Controller and play a key role in helping the team establish strong controls around our month end close process; including performing account reconciliations for various accounts related to revenue, inventory, expenses, and giving the team the ability to scale with our growing businesses. You will be working directly with the Finance team and will regularly engage with teams around the company. This will be a full-time position.
100% remote position. Preferred candidates will be based in the US/ Eastern Standard Time Zone #LI-Remote #BI-Remote
- Oversees the general accounting functions, which includes revenue recognition, cash management/reconciliation, financial reporting, P&L report, balance sheet management, etc.
- Perform key account reconciliations, including revenue, accounts receivable, accounts payable, inventory; all while collaborating with both finance and various teams across the organization
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Assist financial statement audit
- Manage company Accounts Payable, company credit card and travel and expense
- Record company payroll
- Assist with preparation of taxes and year-end 1099’s
- Reporting for external parties as needed
- Assist with other projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification, or progress towards, preferred
- Required: 2 busy seasons in external audit with a Big 4 or large Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Firm
- Required: 3-4 years of relevant technical / strategic accounting experience
- Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills including proficiency in U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Financial Accounting Services Board (FASB) rules and standards
- Strong computer desktop skills required. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills desirable
- NetSuite experience preferred
- Must be very organized and good at record-keeping
- Ability to learn and master new software and productivity tools
- Communication skills and proven ability to work with a team
- Timeliness and attention to detail
- Demonstrated career progression and job stability
Truveris provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please review our CCPA/CPRA policies here.
Read Full Job Description