Fluent is the Industry leader in customer acquisition and digital consumer engagement. Our proprietary ad serving technology and extensive publisher network enables marketers to acquire the best customers, with precision, at a massive scale. Leveraging big data and real-time interaction with consumers, Fluent has powered billions of profitable marketing opt-ins on behalf of more than 500 leading brands since its inception.
The Accounting Supervisor should be highly analytical, organized and possess strong communication skills. The ideal candidate will bring a wealth of accounting experience along with the energy and spirit.
- Manage the day to day workflows of the accounts payable and accounts receivables functions.
- Interface directly with customers and vendors in the timely resolution of queries and issues.
- Serve as central point of contact to account managers in the timely review and follow-up on client revenue transactions.
- Prepare and circulate reports and metrics that highlight financial performance against actual and budgeted results.
- Participate, as directed, in the monthly general ledger close, including review of workpapers, preparation of reconciliations, journal entries and financial variance analyses.
- Identify and implement updated AP and AR process flow improvements that leverage the efficiencies of our NetSuite ERP
- Collaborate with colleagues and management throughout the organization to ensure appropriate controls and processes are operating effectively.
- Assist in fulfilling audit, tax and budgeting requirements, as needed.
- Participate in ad-hoc accounting and finance projects.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting
- CPA with experience preferably with public/private mix
- Familiarity with NetSuite or other enterprise level accounting system
- Ability to execute and follow-through to completion and documentation
- High attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Ability to function independently and effectively in a self-directed environment
- High energy level with the ability to take ownership, show initiative and provide structure in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Motivation for excellence and exceeding expectations
- Passionate about teamwork with an optimistic outlook
At Fluent, we like what we do and we like who we do it with. Our team is a tight-knit crew of go-getters; we love to celebrate our successes! In addition we offer a fully stocked kitchen, catered breakfast and lunch, and our office manager keeps the calendar stocked with activity-filled events. When we’re not eating, working out, or planning parties, Fluent folks can be found participating in recreational sports leagues, networking with She Runs It, and bonding with across teams during quarterly outings to baseball games, fancy dinners, and pizza-making classes. And we have all the practical benefits, too…
- Competitive compensation
- Ample career and professional growth opportunities
- New Headquarters with an open floor plan to drive collaboration
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Pre-tax savings plans and transit/parking programs
- 401K with competitive employer match
- Volunteer and philanthropic activities throughout the year
- Educational and social events
- The amazing opportunity to work for a high-flying performance marketing company!
Fluent participates in the E-Verify Program. As a participating employer, Fluent, LLC will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Fluent, LLC follows all federal regulations including those set forth by The Office of Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices (OSC). The OSC enforces the anti-discrimination provision (§ 274B) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), 8 U.S.C. § 1324b.