Accounts Payable Analyst at Datadog
Datadog is a best-in-class SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. Built by engineers, for engineers, our monitoring and security platform is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack. We’re dedicated to creating, developing, and supporting our product and customers, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops, and Security teams globally. Come join the team for an exciting opportunity to learn from top-level leaders and colleagues and grow alongside the company as we rapidly expand.
Datadog's Finance team collaborates with teams across the organization, providing commercial, operational and analytical support to ensure that Datadog's business continues to grow as rapidly and efficiently as possible.
Datadog is seeking a full-time Accounts Payable (AP) Analyst to become an essential part of a company’s rapidly growing team. Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, this individual will be responsible for processing domestic and international vendor invoices and payments and working with our procurement team to develop global purchasing best practices. This role will assist in owning the Accounts Payable processes for our rapidly growing business ensuring that invoices are processed and paid according to AP policies/controls and that any problems or questions relating to accounts payable are resolved or answered efficiently.
- Process invoices in various languages for regions around the world. (Familiarity with VAT filing strongly preferred)
- Ensure timely, accurate, and complete processing of PO and Non-PO Backed invoices in Coupa
- Process and review requisitions, purchase orders, and vendor onboarding profiles
- Research and resolve any payment and/or invoice discrepancy.
- Train and support internal and external customers on processes from vendor setup through payment.
- Reconcile and/or analyze vendor accounts/statements to ensure timely resolution of any variances
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Assists with month-end closing process (including, but not limited to, AP close, accruals, and data compilation)
- Review employee expense reports to ensure they adhere to the company expense policy.
- Assist with 1099 reporting and maintenance of W-9 forms
- Assist with audit requests from both internal and external auditors
- Experienced in 2+ years in Accounts Payable work
- Someone with a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality
- Excellent in your data entry skills
- Strongly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Analytical with a strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Confident in your verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Organized with exceptional time management skills
- Able to meet deadlines with a sense of urgency
- Comfortable working independently or as a team member (autonomy highly valued)
- Confident in your system skills and capable of learning new systems quickly
- Able to function effectively in a fast-paced environment where you must prioritize and multi-task.
- Familiarity with Coupa, Netsuite, and Expensify is a plus
- Multi-lingual/Polyglot a plus.
Why You Should Apply:
Generous and competitive benefits
New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
Best in breed onboarding
Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.