Accounts Payable Coordinator at Vimeo
Vimeo is seeking an Accounts Payable Coordinator to join our Accounting team and handle a high volume of both domestic and international payables. This role will primarily be responsible for processing vendor invoices, facilitating vendor on-boarding, assisting with P-Card processes, resolving exceptions in the Cor360 invoicing system and fielding vendor/internal inquiries directly and frequently. The role will also lead the Accounts Payable (A/P) and Expense Reimbursement (T&E) policies and procedures as well as participation in our ﬁnancial reporting. The position will report to the Manager, Accounts Payable and receive exposure to all departments and levels of Vimeo personnel.
What you'll do:
- Accounts Payable (A/P)
- Handle and own all aspects of invoice processing.
- Process invoices in Cor360 (i.e. GL allocations, invoice routing for initial approval, exceptions, duplicates and AP initial review).
- Acquire and review necessary tax forms to initiate vendor setup into ERP system.
- Review executed contracts for payment terms and ensure timely payments.
- Conduct timely communication with all vendors and Vimeo personnel in regards to AP.
- Travel & Expense Reimbursement (T&E)
- Maintain the various Vimeo AP email inboxes (i.e. Accounts Payable, Invoices, Expenses, Terminations)
- Own T&E process for Vimeo. Continuous education and training of Vimeo employees on dos and don’ts of T&E.
- Act as the ﬁrst line of defense for expense report accuracy and completeness by providing an initial review of all expense report submissions ensuring adherence to T&E policies.
- Assist with various system implementations such as testing in Oracle Cloud etc.
- Administer our Corporate Purchasing Card (P-Card) including card maintenance, employee education, tracking and processing on a bi-weekly basis.
- Provide Use and Sales Tax report data.
- Setup of wire vouchers weekly.
- Assist in Accounts Payable month-end close functions (notifyingCor360 users of pending invoices for approvals, etc.)
- Other tasks, special projects and ad-hoc analysis such as adding tasks to Blackline platform as needed.
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 3+ years of meaningful experience coordinating A/P, T&E, company credit cards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance a plus but not required.
- Understanding of GAAP and operational accounting/ﬁnancial reporting processes.
- Knowledge of 1099 and 1042 IRS reporting.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Oﬃce, especially Excel; experience working with Cor360, Oracle Cloud, CashPro (Bank of America), JP Morgan Chase, Blackline, PNC ActivePay, PWC PMO Hub Jira.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Superb follow-up skills.
- Unwavering commitment to conﬁdentiality and data protection.
- Ability to multitask, eﬀectively determine priorities and meet ﬁrm deadlines.
- Ability to work efficiently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and incredibly fun work environment.
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs