This position is a key financial systems architecture and systems management resource
for Peloton Accounting & Finance systems. You will be the trusted resource for
systems planning, architecture, implementation, application administration, roles management,
and business unit functional support.
- Primary business application support for the company’s Accounting, Finance, and People organizations.
- Responsible for financial system architecture, administration, roles management, change management, release management, integration, monitoring, and functional support of applications such as Kyriba, Stripe, SAP Sales Cloud, Affirm, and Adyen.
- Act as a solution architect for financial systems by identifying business requirements, as well as technical, procedural, and functional gaps, and then implementing solutions for those needs.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, product vendors, development teams, and consultants to implement business solutions and processes using best-in-class standards, procedures, and methodologies.
- Contribute to the creation and execution of project plans, including defining activities, sequences, dependencies, work effort, schedules, and task duration.
- Ensure clear documentation of processes and standards. Keep up with system best practices.
- Oversee the Change Management and Release Management processes for business applications.
- Manage the overall health and operation of financial systems, including system updates, regular maintenance, and monitoring.
- Own the creation, refinement, estimation, and prioritization of product backlog items.
- Be embedded with our business partners including consultants and internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in IT technical support
- Minimum of three years Finance/Systems analyst experience
- Payment System experience preferred (not required)
- Experience or knowledge of NetSuite and Coupa preferred (not required)
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3.1 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.