Help us Empower the Individual Through Crypto
Gemini Trust Company, LLC (Gemini) empowers individuals through crypto by providing simple, elegant, and secure ways for people to buy, sell, and store cryptocurrency. We are a licensed cryptocurrency exchange and custodian with a focus on product, security, licensing and compliance.
Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology have the power to transform the world for good. This truth, along with our core values, form the bedrock of our company and culture. At Gemini, no job is too small and no project too big as we endeavor to build the future of money. We are a mission-driven, team-based, inclusive, and determined community of thought leaders who invest in each other and the long game. Join us in our mission!
The Department: Financial Operations
The Financial Operations and Accounting Teams at Gemini are thought leaders in the digital asset accounting and reconciliation space. Our mandate is to bridge the traditional world of finance with the innovation of cryptocurrency products, providing our clients with a best-in-class financial institution experience.
The Role: Associate, Treasury Operations
Gemini New York City team is looking for a motivated, self-starting Treasury Operations Associate to support Gemini's rapidly expanding area of operation. This Associate will be tasked with maintaining all customer fund flows in and out of our bank accounts, while also working with teams around the firm to continue improving upon the Gemini customer experience as we continue grow. The ideal candidate will assist in streamlining current treasury processes, as well as assist in the rollout of future Treasury products.
This role will sit in Gemini's Global Headquarters in New York City and will report into the NYC-based Director of Treasury Management.
- Process all funds from/in and to/out of customer accounts
- Reconcile daily user activity
- Participate in new product integrations
- Assist Gemini's Customer Support team with addressing customer issues related to fund transfers
- Collaborate with Gemini's Tech and Project Management teams to assist in implementing products or features built to automate and expand Gemini's Treasury offerings to customers
- 1-2+ years Cash Management experience (or similar operations)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge of FedWire, ACH, SWIFT, FPS, CHAPS, and SEPA a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to function independently and efficiently while working from home
- Organized with the ability to multi-task
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive base salaries across all departments
- Ownership in the company via an equity model
- Amazing benefits, retirement/pension contributions, and flexible hours
- Snacks, Perks, Wellness Outings & Events
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Building the Future of Money is a global mission that promises to transform lives across borders, societies, and cultures. At Gemini, we know that our success is impossible without diverse teams who represent our end users, so we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know!