Vimeo is seeking a Billing Coordinator to join our fun-loving team and help us with the billing process. This role will play an important part in the Accounts Receivable (A/R) processes for our businesses, interact directly and frequently with customers and Vimeo staff, and actively participate in our financial reporting.
What you'll do:
- Generate and submit invoices for customers
- Research and apply incoming payments to outstanding invoices
- Resolve customer inquiries via phone & email
- Review pending sales contracts for billing abnormalities, taking proactive action to ensure a smooth billing experience for customers and Vimeo staff
- Become familiar with tax laws in applicable territories
- Assist Finance and Sales teams with completion of vendor registration forms
- Monitor past due accounts. Contact customers and discuss their overdue payments via phone/email on a daily basis
- Send delinquent accounts to third party collections agency every month
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 2+ years of relevant experience managing Billing processes
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel; experience working with Zoho Suite, Zuora a plus
- Unwavering commitment to confidentiality and data protection
- Ability to multi-task, effectively determine priorities and meet firm deadlines
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and incredibly fun work environment
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs