Business Analyst, Revenue
Getting together with real people in real life makes powerful things happen. Side hustles become careers, ideas become movements, and chance encounters become lifelong connections. At Meetup, you’ll help create the future of real community—a future where people show up, do things, and actually talk. Join us - we need your help.
Meetup’s Business Strategy team works to implement strategies, deliver analytical insights, and make recommendations that support Meetup’s mission to bring people together. The team serves as an internal consulting arm that helps with everything from tackling the most important strategic decisions to providing detailed analysis on new feature launches.
As part of the Business Strategy team, the Business Analyst in charge of Revenue will play a pivotal role in developing the company's revenue strategy and roadmap to drive maximum growth and impact.
What you’ll do
- Perform financial analysis and revenue modelling to support immediate and long-term business decisions.
- Identify growth opportunities by interpreting data, analyzing results, and creating financial business cases.
- Collaborate with product, marketing, international, sales, and leadership teams to drive strategic revenue planning.
- Develop and execute on key growth initiatives through strategic project management and partnerships with other business functions.
Who you are
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative or business-oriented field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of work experience in analytical roles, such as finance, management consulting, investment banking, strategy, or business intelligence.
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability with experience providing business insights and recommendations from data sets.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office and/or Google Drive.
- Experience working with SQL.
Our team is bold, supportive, and passionate about bringing people together in real life to create community for everyone. We care about moving fast, real-world change, and building diverse, dynamic teams. You in?