Business Operations Manager, Corporate Wellness at Peloton
Peloton is seeking a strategic, analytical and passionate Business Operations Manager to help launch and scale Peloton’s emerging Corporate Wellness Business. In this role, you will join a new growth channel at the ground level, supporting the Business Operations Director in key activities associated with building an exciting new revenue stream for Peloton.
The ideal candidate is an independent, strategic, and analytical thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large), has an outstanding work ethic, excellent analytical and storytelling skills, and is excited to take on additional responsibilities as necessary.
This role will be based in our NYC HQ.
- Lead the development and implementation of Peloton’s Corporate Wellness pricing strategy, working with cross-functional teams to understand the implications for Peloton’s broader business goals
- Work with stakeholders to define the business requirements for pricing-related product releases and systems implementations
- Develop a ‘deal desk’ to evaluate new business opportunities and support the Corporate Wellness Sales team throughout the sales process
- Oversee the development of Peloton’s Corporate Wellness P&L, working closely with Peloton’s Finance, Data Science, Revenue Analytics, and Business teams to properly track and analyze the impact of the Corporate Wellness channel
- Develop and manage operational and financial goals for the Corporate Wellness channel, and provide recommendations to key stakeholders to ensure we are on track to meet those goals
- Provide analysis and recommendations to help evaluate new revenue growth and partnership opportunities
- Summarize and present updates and recommendations to teammates and Revenue team leadership
- 4-6 years experience in finance, strategy, and/or business development, preferably at a top finance, consulting, technology or innovative consumer products business
- Experience in business development and/or analytics at a B2B / B2B2C company a plus
- Experience at a high-growth tech company a plus
- Exceptional relationship-builder who works well with people from technical and business backgrounds
- Outstanding analytical capabilities, including financial modeling skills
- Ability to develop clear and compelling executive-level presentations
- Ability to work effectively and achieve results across internal functional areas and external parties in ambiguous situations
- Strong oral and written communication skills; confidence and poise in presenting to teammates and executive leadership
- Passionate about technology and fitness
- Team player - no job is too small or too large
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.