Greater NYC Area
Our amazing finance team is growing and we׳re looking for a highly motivated Controller to join our New York team. and support the entire US operations (SF, NY, Miami) with payments, employee expenses, payroll and benefits administration.
- Processing accounting and financial reporting activities.
- Implement controls, processes and systems to enable monday.com to meet operational, reporting and audit requirements as we scale.
- Support the payroll administration process in an accurate and timely manner, in line with the Global payroll calendar cut-off dates
- Collect and update data into the payroll system including time logs of the employees
- Process new employees and employment terminations paperwork
- Maintain a high degree of service and confidentiality
- Assist all aspects of accounts payable processing including data entry, reconciliation of vendor invoices, timely payment, and analysis of vendor spending.
- Assist all aspects of credit card processing including data entry, tracking of receipts, timely payment, and analysis of credit card spending.
- Work cross-functionally with Operations, HR, and Sales by providing financial insights and relevant reporting and accounting activities.
- Enhance internal controls over financial reporting and processes.
- Assist with the external audit and reviews.
- Review all operating expense activities.
- 7 years experience
- Strong knowledge of the Accounts Payable process.
- You are a self-driven hard worker, yet still able to work in a collaborative team setting.
- Experience with bookkeeping work
- You have a Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance, Business, or Economics and have worked in an ERP system in the past
- Experience in preparing/assisting payroll process.
- Ability to prioritize duties, meet deadlines, and function as a team member to accomplish job functions
- Timesheet tracking analysis; includes follow up with employees and managers for timely entry and approval
- Able to work and solve issues independently; escalate as appropriate
- Deep knowledge of Excel
Read Full Job Description