Director of Financial Products
Rhino is charging into the real estate space to unlock over $190 billion in cash security deposits. We are building products, like our affordable insurance policy, to put money back in renters' pockets.
As the Director of Financial Products at Rhino, you’ll join a renowned, hungry team that is eager to transform the future of renting.
In this role you will:
- Utilize your experience and expertise to assess and manage risk of commercial and residential properties and leases.
- Use your problem solving abilities to find ways to tap into a $200 billion market.
- Eventually, help to build out a team to support Rhino’s Financial Products efforts.
In terms of qualifications, we’re ideally seeking:
- 5 years+ experience in commercial and/or residential real estate leasing, loan underwriting, banking or surety/insurance space.
- Experience with risk management/loan origination.
- Someone with a creative, entrepreneurial mindset that can be a visionary on the CRE side of our business.
- Someone with strong client interaction and negotiating skills.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PDFs, and other modern workspace software.