Director of Revenue Operations at Postscript (Remote)
Postscript is redefining marketing for ecommerce companies. By introducing SMS as an entirely new channel for ecommerce stores to engage, retain, and convert their customer base, brands are seeing huge ROI with Postscript. Backed by Greylock, Y Combinator and other top investors, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help build a world class organization.
As Director of Revenue Operations you will play a lead role in building and implementing excellent process and systems infrastructure to enable a robust go-to-market (GTM) organization. This includes leading and building a world-class team of Revenue Operations professionals supporting the scale and growth of Postscript. You will act as an admin or owner for our sales, marketing, and customer success platforms, making sure they are setup properly and optimized for success. Further, you will proactively identify other areas of the business to optimize, and execute/roll out a plan to do so.
As a leader of the team, you will be key in driving success across all functions and establishing Postscript as the leader in the SMS marketing space for ecommerce. You will report directly to the Head of Operations.
All positions at Postscript are fully remote.Primary duties
- Serve as the operational lead for Sales and Marketing and Customer Success
- Monitor revenue metrics and understand how they are performing against our KPIs
- Manage and lead a team of Revenue Operations professionals
- Help the business understand how sales, customer success, and marketing outcomes accurately drive impact and ROI via accurate reporting and forecasting
- Work across teams to identify areas of optimization through process improvements and tools (Salesforce, Hubspot, Outreach, etc.)
- Execute on projects to improve our BDR and Demand generation efficiency
- Support the reporting needs across the organization as well as team-level reporting to help measure effectiveness of the go-to-market strategy
- Be a key stakeholder in compensation, headcount, goal setting, territory configuration, and other planning needs for Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success.
- 3-5+ years of experience leading Revenue Operations for high-growth B2B SaaS
- 5-7+ years of Revenue Operations, Marketing Operations, or Sales Operations experience
- 3-5+ years of annual planning experience for GTM organizations
- A thirst for ownership, learning new skills, and delivering value to those you work with
- Salesforce Administrator certification highly preferred
- 2+ years of Marketo, Hubspot, or Pardot experience
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Clear demonstration of hitting and exceeding project plans
- Clear demonstration of working with individuals across departments resulting in higher performance
- Ability to receive clear, actionable feedback
- Project management and department roadmapping experience
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong comfort multitasking and excellent prioritization
- High growth startup - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and grow your career!
- Fully remote culture - work from home (or wherever!)
- Fun - We're passionate and enjoy what we do
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- Flexible paid time off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other great perks, such as home office stipend
You are welcome here. Postscript is an ever-evolving place of equal employment for talented individuals.