Director, Revenue Planning at Peloton
The Revenue Analytics team at Peloton is a full-stack team responsible for data and analytics to accelerate and optimize connected fitness membership growth across all sales channels. The team consists of 3 functional areas: Analytics Engineering, Marketing Effectiveness, and Revenue Planning.
Peloton is looking for a talented individual to lead the Revenue Planning function, combining responsibilities in demand forecasting, strategic planning, and business analysis.
- Lead quarterly/monthly demand forecasting processes for our Bike and Tread business across US & Canada, and present demand forecasts to our executive team and key cross-functional partners (e.g. Supply Chain, Finance, Media)
- Lead team of analysts and own/evolve bottoms-up forecast models to decompose underlying demand drivers and improve forecast accuracy
- Collaborate with a variety of stakeholder teams (e.g. Marketing Effectiveness, Media, New Market Development, Retail) to understand business plans, consolidate inputs, model demand, and gain alignment on forecast assumptions, which then feeds into inputs for Supply Chain and Finance teams on production/inventory and financial guidance
- Lead development/reporting of business KPIs, analysis/interpretation of trends over time, as well as automation of ongoing reporting in partnership with our Analytics Engineering team
- Lead deep dives based on first- and third-party data to synthesize insights and understand underlying business drivers/causes to provide recommendations for growth and optimization
- Build quarterly roadmaps for the team and operationalize process and model improvements
- BA/BS degree, preferably in a technical field
- 8-12 years of experience working in a business planning and forecasting function (e.g. demand/supply planning, corporate planning, FP&A, or investment banking/consulting). Experience incorporating marketing & sales activities across media, partnerships, retail, promotions, word-of-mouth, etc. to model business performance is a strong plus
- 4-6 years of experience leading top-performing teams in a people management capacity
- High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving utilizing business modeling and analysis, including advanced Excel and Powerpoint. Serious plus: Highly proficient in SQL, with the ability to write complex and nuanced queries against new or unfamiliar data sets. Advanced experience working with data visualization tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau) is also a plus
- Proactive, thoughtful, & highly organized self-starter; able to work independently and under tight deadlines while maintaining impeccable attention to detail; thrives in ambiguity and develops novel approaches to open-ended problems without a clear right answer
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills required; role involves building strong relationships across the organization. Also needs to be able to distill technical or complex matters into clear and concise explanations to senior leaders and less technical stakeholders
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.