Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, and many more. We're privately funded and VC backed, and our recent Series E round raised $165 million with a valuation in excess of $1 billion.About the Role
As the Equity Administrator, you will be responsible for the overall management of the Company’s equity-based compensation programs, including compliance, reporting, internal accounting & record-keeping, and the administration of ongoing equity transactions.
You will be responsible for administering the Company’s equity based compensation programs, including working closely with our Israeli trustee, external legal counsel and others to ensure all equity transactions are properly processed and appropriate tax and regulatory filings are accurate and timely.
This position reports to the Company’s Senior Counsel and supports Legal, Finance, and the HR departments on all matters related to the Company’s equity incentive programs.What You'll Be Doing
- Lead initiative to implement a third-party equity administration platform (ShareWorks or E*Trade expected)
- Administer the Company's equity compensation plans, including managing all equity transactions in our equity administration platform, including but not limited to equity awards, grants, amendments, cancellations, exercises, settlements, etc
- Manage year-end statements and tax filings related to equity awards
- Maintain employee equity database integrity and ensure accurate record keeping of all equity data, including the cap table
- Manage the relationship and data flow with our Israeli trustee
- Manage external vendor relationships (transfer agent, equity administration platform, external counsel etc.)
- Partner with Accounting, Payroll, Finance, Legal and HR teams
- Provide excellent customer service to equity participants at all levels of the organization
- Maintain pending grant lists and prepare materials for Board approvals
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to implement process improvements for daily operations
- Review and generate accurate recurrent and ad-hoc equity reports for multiple internal and external corporate partners (e.g., HR, Payroll, Tax, Finance, etc.)
- Prepare and reconcile monthly, quarterly and custom reports on equity activity
- Help educate participants on equity incentive programs
- Work with internal and external auditors and finance team for quarterly reviews and year-end audits as needed
- Participate in other compliance program development, as needed
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP), preferred
- At least 5 years of stock administration experience with both public and private companies preferred
- Experience with stock options, RSUs, and other forms of equity based incentives
- Experience with U.S. Federal and State equity compensation taxation, securities law and reporting requirements
- Experience working with in-house finance teams to support quarterly and annual financial reporting processes
- Experience in working with Israeli Trustees
- Knowledge of Israeli equity compensation taxation and reporting requirements
- Experience with implementing and administering non-U.S equity compensation plans, including compliance with international taxation, securities law and reporting requirements is an advantage
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage competing priorities, adhere to tight deadlines and collaborate with stakeholders across the business
- Strong customer service focus and attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong communication skills
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 600+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.