Imagen is extending the frontiers of medicine and artificial intelligence to improve human well-being. Our mission is to reduce diagnostic errors early in the patient experience while making care more affordable and accessible. We’re a team of leading scientists, engineers, clinicians, and industry professionals from some of the top healthcare and technology organizations across the globe. Our clinical team is composed of radiologists and surgeons from Mayo Clinic, Stanford Hospital, Hospital for Special Surgery, Boston Children’s Hospital, and other prestigious institutions. Imagen’s technical team consists of machine learning PhDs and engineers with extensive experience doing research and building technology and products at world-class organizations.
We were founded in 2015 and have raised over $60M from leading venture capitalists, hospitals and health systems, and technology entrepreneurs. Our institutional investors include Google Ventures and Threshold.
The Operations department at Imagen is a lean, mission-critical group responsible for supporting the organization with a broad range of functions including corporate and commercial presentations, finance, equity management, legal, regulatory compliance, facilities, and insurance. The department keeps the company running by designing and executing most business functions in addition to supporting the company’s launch of a new commercial segment in primary care and tackling special projects for senior management. This role will work across most functions described above (with the exception of legal and compliance) and report directly to the VP of Operations.
- Managing all finance across the organization, including budgeting, AP/AR, tax, banking, cap table management, and audits
- Producing marketing materials in conjunction with leadership and/or business development to support a range of purposes including commercial partnerships, sales, and investor relations
- Assessing, contracting with, onboarding and managing vendors ranging from financing sources to landlords and cleaning staff, often without supervision
- Working with internal business leaders and subject matter experts (including AI scientists, engineers, and clinicians) to accomplish various business goals
- 4-8 years of experience in high caliber business environments including investment banking, private equity, or hedge funds
- Highly organized and can successfully manage multiple work streams across different functions
- Strong quantitative and verbal skills with high attention to detail and a low tolerance for failure
- Excellent communicator with the ability to explain your processes, logic, and decisions
- Not above doing any task that needs to be done to support the company
This role is based in New York, NY.
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.