Finance Operations Associate at Snappy
Snappy is in search of a Finance Ops Associate to join our growing Accounting team. As the Finance Operations Associate you will own our enterprise functions as well as help determine our growing needs! You’ll report directly to the Accounts Receivable Manager.
- Manage the Enterprise Billing-to-Cash process for enterprise accounts that utilize procurement systems
- Work closely with our dedicated Enterprise Customer Success team to ensure purchase orders are entered in our systems correctly
- Maintain all procurement systems (Coupa, Ariba, Amazon Payee Central and more)
- Reconcile purchase orders to invoices
- Follow-up on past due invoices, rejected invoices and cancelled invoices with requestors
- Monthly Enterprise AR reporting and reconciliations
- Be a helping set of hand on the AR functions for customer outreach, cash application, and internal and external inquiries
- Assist with building SOP for the functions related to this role
- Backed by 3-5 years of relevant experience using procurement systems
- Knowledgeable about GAAP
- An Excel wizard– high level of data will be part of day-to-day functions!
- Deeply familiar with the purchase order life cycle
- Equipped with Stellar analytical, organizational, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Experienced working in a high-growth or start-up environment
- Experienced with Netsuite (this is a bonus!)
- Self-starting, disciplined, and detail-oriented
- Able to work independently in a high-volume environment
- Articulate and efficient when communicating internally and externally
- Eager to join a growing team
Snappy is an award-winning all-in-one gifting platform. We're reinventing the way companies and individuals express appreciation by offering a fun and interactive digital experience that lets people choose a gift they actually love. We specialize in building recognition programs for over 2,600 companies, including enterprise customers like Microsoft, Uber, Comcast, and Zoom.
We're growing fast (149% YOY if you want to get technical!) and have recently been named the fastest-growing company in NYC and the 15th fastest-growing company in America by Inc. Magazine. At the same time, we're building out exciting new verticals, including Snappy Lite - our SMB offering, Snappy Personal - a B2C offering, and Snappy Swag that all help to position us as the #1 gifting platform in the world!
We've seen firsthand that our experience boosts morale, improves performance, and (most importantly!) spreads joy, so, of course, we practice what we preach! Here at Snappy, we believe wholeheartedly in building a culture of appreciation, dedication, and fun! We offer all sorts of benefits and perks to our employees, including but not limited to: Free healthcare, including vision and dental and a generous 401k match, flexible PTO, paid family leave, Snappy Summer Fridays (which we actually enjoy year round!), snacks and lunches delivered to your home while we're working remotely, and Snappy gifts galore!
Snappy's stance on diversity and inclusion, its active focus on give-back programs, and its fundamental mission to spread happiness through fun, thoughtful gifts lead the way in unlocking the power of human kindness at work.