Data is at the core of almost every decision we make here at Hinge. We’re looking for a Financial Analyst to manage business expense processes, support forecasting and metrics reporting, and drive business decisions.What You’ll Do
- Support Hinge Head of Finance in building operating and financial forecasts
- Provide decision support to Hinge management by building models for marketing spend effectiveness, product R&D, monetization strategies, third-party vendor contracts, and other ad hoc analyses
- Assist Match Group Accounting in managing business expense processes (invoice processing, fixed asset tracking, credit card management)
- Partner with internal departments and Match Group Accounting in managing monthly and quarterly close processes
- Lead ongoing reporting of key metrics to management
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, or general business management with at least 2 years of finance experience
- Proficient in advanced features of Excel, PowerPoint, and Keynote
- Team player with strong communication skills and ability to be a strategic partner to all levels of management to maximize results
- Competent in managing and analyzing complex financial and operational data
- Strong project management skills with the capacity to work independently and proactively
- Creative thinker
- Positive attitude
- Experience in technology, consumer, and subscription-based models
- Master and own business expense processes and monthly/quarterly close processes; Proactively find opportunities to improve these processes
- Develop a deep understanding of our business model, key drivers/metrics, and how we forecast the business
- Build relationships across each department and understand how these departments collaborate to deliver our best-in-class dating app
Hinge is the dating app for people who want to get off dating apps. In today’s digital world, singles are so busy matching that they’re not actually connecting, in person, where it counts. Hinge is on a mission to change that. So we built an app that’s designed to be deleted. On Hinge, there are no rules, timers, or games. Instead, you’ll meet your most compatible matches and you’ll have unique conversations over what you’ve shared on your detailed profile. It’s a natural way to find a great first date. Currently, 3 out of 4 first dates lead to second dates, we’re the #1 mobile-first dating app mentioned in the New York Times wedding section, and we’re the fastest growing dating app in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.Our Culture
- Authenticity: Share your genuine thoughts and opinions directly.
- Courage: Invite and deeply consider challenges and criticism.
- Empathy: Be empathetic, communitarian and trustworthy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.