Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, and many more. We're privately funded and VC backed, and our recent Series E round raised $165 million with a valuation in excess of $1 billion.About the Role
We’re looking for a talented and motivated FP&A Analyst to join our growing Finance team. You will be responsible for planning and analyzing the company’s financials to ensure accurate recording and enable educated decision-making, budget control, and ongoing monitoring. The ideal candidate has keen analytical skills, strong financial and business acumen, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.What You'll Be Doing
- Generate budget vs. actuals analysis, investigate and explain key variances, trends, and drivers
- Provide support for the annual planning and financial forecasting processes
- Prepare financial analysis to monitor and facilitate the understanding of key operating and financial trends with respect to revenue, expenses, and headcount trending
- Assist in key month-end activities to provide oversight of completeness and accuracy of the monthly reports
- Provide ongoing financial support to different teams in the company and decision making analysis for projects, customer transactions, and other initiatives
- Assist with “Ad-hoc” requests (analysis and reporting)
- 3+ years of experience working in FP&A, Investment Banking, Financial Consulting, Accounting
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or business (MBA and/or CPA is a plus)
- Advanced Excel / G-suite knowledge
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 600+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.