- Facilitate weekly Sales forecast meetings with Sales Ops & Revenue team to track pipeline of deals and ARR against target
- Partner with Marketing team to define relevant KPIs and establish a framework for ongoing reporting and analysis; incorporate into ROI and spend models to guide investment decisions
- Partner with Sales Ops and Revenue team on annual commission plans, pricing models, monthly ARR bookings and revenue projects
- Work closely with the Revenue team to understand billings, collections, and gaap revenue trends & forecast
- Maintain close relationship with key investors and provide quarterly/annual investor packages
- Build and maintain complex business and forecast models used to drive business insights and help support informed recommendations to executives and leadership team
- Monitor and highlight key company-wide operating metrics and identify new leading indicators and insights
- Prepare reports and presentations for but not limited to Board Meetings and CFO investor/company-wide pitches
- Identify, communicate and implement process improvements as well as opportunities for automation and cost reduction
- Assist month-end close activities, forecasting, budgeting, financial reporting, and ad hoc analyses in order to assist senior leadership with headcount and OPEX management
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, and/or accounting
- 2-3 years of FP&A / Sales Finance or 1-2 years Investment Banking / Consulting experience.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with and present to executives and leadership team
- Positive attitude and ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- Superior analytical and modeling skills including advanced proficiency in Excel (Google Suite) and the ability to quickly manipulate and analyze large data sets and build reports
- Deadline-oriented, strong attention to detail, effective follow-up, flexible, self-motivated, and the ability to work independently but knows when to ask questions; accountable and takes ownership of work
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills who works well cross-functionally
- Experience with systems such as Salesforce, Netsuite, and Gsuite, MSOffice
- MBA/CFA with demonstrated growth in start-ups or high-growth companies
- Experience in Saas / Fintech / Broker Dealer industry(s)
- Adaptable and able to react quickly to changing business needs (good sense of humor is a plus)
Addepar is a wealth management platform that specializes in data aggregation, analytics, and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. The company’s platform aggregates portfolio, market, and client data all in one place. It provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices, and large financial institutions that manage data for over $1.7 trillion of assets on the company’s platform. In 2020, Addepar was named as a Forbes Fintech 50 and in 2018 received Morgan Stanley’s Fintech Award for making a significant impact on the firm’s mission of continuous innovation. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City and Salt Lake City.
Addepar is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to building together and to do that best, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas.