Vimeo is looking for talented individuals to join our Finance team to own financial analysis that relates to our Self-Serve and Enterprise SaaS businesses. The FP&A Manager will actively partner with various departments across the business and provide analysis that will allow Vimeo to manage and optimize its cost structure. This role is highly visible within Vimeo with massive room for growth.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a detailed understanding of the key financial and operational metrics for each of Vimeo’s business units
- Partner with key stakeholders across the business to drive forecast and planning cadence in conjunction with monthly and quarterly outlooks and annual planning cycles
- Coordinate data model review between FP&A, Analytics, and Engineering teams
- Plan and support broad financial analysis assignments, including investment cases, product profitability and pricing analysis
- Lead the development, preparation, and presentation of both short and long range financial budgets and forecasts including maintaining the business’ 5-year strategic plan
- Partner with Finance and Accounting teams to develop financial procedures supporting analysis and reporting for existing and future products
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- BS in Finance, Economics or comparable discipline; MBA a plus
- 3-5 years of work experience in Finance
- Superior analytical and modeling skills; ability to summarize detailed analyses/data into executive-level presentation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Executive presence required
- Advanced Excel skills required; knowledge of SQL and experience with Oracle, Essbase, HFM, Workforce Planning and Looker all a plus
- Working knowledge of GAAP accounting and financial principles
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs