Stash is a digital-first financial services company committed to making saving and investing accessible to everyone. By breaking down barriers and building transparent, technology-driven products, we help the 99% build smarter financial habits so they can confidently save more, grow wealth, and enjoy life.
We are looking for a FP&A Manager to join our growing finance team. This position will report to our CFO and work closely with the Senior Leadership team to support key business initiatives throughout the organization. A successful candidate will combine excellent analytical skills with an ability to work cross-functionally to help drive operational excellence and achieve Stash’s vision.
What you'll do:
- Partner with Senior Leadership to develop and monitor key performance indicators across the organization
- Help drive our budgeting and forecasting process
- Work closely with department owners to translate key operational metrics into actionable guidance that assists with decision making
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques to identify trends and important insight
- Proactively identify areas for business improvement and produce persuasive, data-driven arguments to support good decisions
- Prepare ad hoc analyses and forecasts to help evaluate new opportunities as needed
What we're looking for:
- 6-8 years of experience in financial planning and analysis at a bank or other financial services firm
- Solid understanding of accounting standards and modeling financial statements
- B.S. in Management, Finance, Engineering or other relevant subject from a top university
- Self-starter that is comfortable working in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Pride in your attention to detail and organizational skills
- Top notch excel skills and modeling capabilities
- Familiarity with SQL and managing large data sets
- Excellent communication skills
We believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products out there. Our success is directly related to the employees that we hire, grow and retain and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law. Everyone is encouraged to apply.
Benefits, Perks, & More!:
* Equity In Stash * Flexible Vacation
* Four Family-Friendly Medical Plans * Two Dental & One Vision Insurance Plan
* 401k * Learning & Development Stipend
* Commuter Benefits * Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
* Employee Referral Bonuses * Stocked Fridges & Kitchens
* Thursday Happy Hours * Catered Lunch on Fridays
* Team outings that do not involve trust falls...
Awards & Recognition:
- Built in NYC's Best Places to work in 2019
- Built in NYC’s Startups to Watch in 2018
- Wall Street Journal's "Top 25 Tech Companies To Watch" in 2018
- MarCom Awards 2018 Double Gold & Platinum Winner
- 2017 Webby Award Winner for Best Mobile Sites & Apps in the Financial Services and Banking category
- 2017 W3 Awards Winner for Best User Experience
**No recruiters, please.