FP&A Senior Associate
Harry’s is a men’s grooming brand that was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience and for guys who know they shouldn’t have to overpay for a great shave. We are able to deliver exceptional value and experiences to our customers because we are vertically integrated. From grinding steel into fine razors blades at our factory in Germany to selling our products directly to customers on our website and select retailers, we own the entire process.
Since launching in early 2013, we have been blown away by the customer response to our brand. Today, we have over 3 million customers and are growing fast. We’re now looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to redefine the way people interact with brands online and in stores across the country.
About The Team
The Global FP&A team at Harry’s is a part of Global Finance and responsible for analyzing, presenting and forecasting the financial as well as business performance of the company. The team plays a critical role in enabling senior management to make fast, data-driven strategic decisions for the Harry’s brand in North America and the UK plus our private label and manufacturing business in Germany.
About The Role
We are looking for a high-performing analytical and collaborative person to join our Global FP & A team. This person will work directly with the Global Head of Financial Planning & Analysis on budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis. This is an opportunity that affords significant exposure and impact on senior level corporate finance and strategy for a high-growth consumer brand. The role is based in our New York office, but requires occasional travel and close partnership with colleagues in the UK and Germany.
What You’ll Do
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Help drive the annual budgeting and quarterly reforecasting processes providing visibility on growth, profitability and liquidity
- Build financial forecasts and models at the segment and consolidated level – full P&L and cash flow
- Analysis and Reporting
- Own and prepare monthly financial results against budget and forecasts and help provide senior leadership with insights and recommendations
- Design and build modules and reports in Adaptive Planning
- Assist in preparing quarterly presentations for our Board of Directors
- Support the CFO in the production of ad hoc presentations for internal and external stakeholders including investors and lenders
- Financing and Capital Raises
- Support any future debt or equity financing processes, through production of forecasts, presentations, and responding to due diligence requests
- Strategic Cross-functional Initiatives and Ad Hoc Projects
- Build financial forecasts & analyses for new businesses/products/channels/markets
- Be part of building an awesome business
This should describe you:
- Pre-MBA; bachelor’s degree from a top-tier school with a record of high academic achievement
- 2-3 years of proven analytical experience in investment banking and/or private equity
- Elite Excel and Powerpoint skills—you were formally trained (e.g., Training the Street, banking program, etc.) and can build three-statement financial models and write presentations in your sleep
- Rigorously detail-oriented, always checks work and produces exceptional deliverables
- Demonstrated success in team collaboration and works well cross-functionally
- Ability to independently own and drive projects
- Motivated to learn; fully embraces working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Here’s Who You’ll Work With
- Report to the Global Head of Financial Planning & Analysis; collaborate daily with the broader Finance and Operations teams with frequent interaction with multiple company departments globally
- Significant direct exposure to the CFO, co-founder CEOs and senior leadership team
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.