Cadre is building a technology-driven investment platform for commercial real estate, opening up access to a 16 trillion dollar asset class favored by private equity firms, hedge funds, and institutional investors. Our platform connects qualified individuals and institutions to fully vetted, compelling real estate investment opportunities. We combine our institutional experience with differentiated technology in order to empower our investors through direct access, lower fees, and greater transparency. Our mission is to provide superior access and insight to the universe of alternative investments.
We're seeking a Fund Management Analyst who will own coordination of portions of our Real Estate Fund reporting and operations functions. The position will require close interaction and collaboration with Cadre’s external Accounting Administrator, Technology, Investment Relations, Asset Management, and Legal teams. We are seeking someone who is excited to collaborate in building the technology to support workflows and is dedicated to excellence in their work. The successful candidate is excited by detailed operational responsibilities and is looking for professional growth in a broad range of disciplines in real estate investment technology.
This role is a great opportunity for someone who has a results-oriented attitude and is excited to make a large impact at a high-growth, innovative tech company. You will need to be comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment where collaborating across various teams is expected.What You'll Do
- Be accountable for accuracy, integrity, timeliness, and consistency by reviewing transactions recorded by the external Fund Administrator
- Lead day-to-day accounting and operational activities, e.g. reviewing and executing investor distributions, syndications, and communications
- Work with the Asset Management team in providing quarterly valuation support
- Work with Product and Engineering teams to enhance technology supporting the Finance operational functions
- Assist in addressing investor queries
- 2-4 years of experience in accounting for private equity funds, with preference given to experience at a private equity firm, fund administrator or public accounting organization
- Experience collaborating with internal and external resources to perform accounting, reporting, and financial operations
- Demonstrated aptitude of general business computer applications
- Heightened attention to detail
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative skills, including strong oral and written communication
- Commitment to work in high-paced, dynamic and collaborative environment