Fund Management Analyst
At Cadre, we’re building, from the ground up, a technology-driven real estate platform for the coveted commercial real estate asset class, previously only accessible to the largest institutional investors.
The Fund Management Analyst will own coordination of portions of our Real Estate Fund reporting and operations functions. The position will require close interaction and collaboration with Cadre’s external Accounting Administrator, Technology, Investment Relations, Asset Management, and Legal teams. We are seeking someone who is excited to collaborate in building the technology to support workflows and is dedicated to excellence in their work. The successful candidate is excited by detailed operational responsibilities and is looking for professional growth in a broad range of disciplines in real estate investment technology.
This role is a great opportunity for someone who is outgoing and with a results-oriented attitude who’s excited to make a large impact at a high-growth, innovative tech company. You will need to be comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment where collaborating across various teams is expected.WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Accountable for accuracy, integrity, timeliness, and consistency by reviewing transactions recorded by the external Fund Administrator
- Lead day-to-day accounting and operational activities, e.g. reviewing and executing investor distributions, syndications, and communications
- Work with the Asset Management team in providing quarterly valuation support
- Work with Product and Engineering teams to enhance technology supporting the Finance operational functions.
- Assist in addressing investor queries.
- 2-4 years of experience in accounting for private equity funds. Experience at a real estate private equity firm a plus
- Undergraduate degree in accounting
- Experience in collaborating with internal and external resources to perform accounting, reporting, and financial operations
- Demonstrated command of general business computer applications
- Heightened attention to detail
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative skills, including strong oral and written communication
- Energy and commitment to work in high-paced, dynamic and collaborative environment
BENEFITS & PERKS
- 100% of healthcare premiums covered
- 401(K) with company match
- Significant equity
- Unlimited PTO
- Amazing office space in the heart of SoHo with fully stocked kitchen
- Much More!