Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.About the Role
Riskified is seeking an experienced and intellectually curious professional to serve as its first-ever Head of Investor Relations. You will be joining Riskified at an exciting time in our company's journey and will be tasked with building out our Investor Relations program. The role will be responsible for crafting the Riskified story in collaboration with the leadership team, developing the communications strategy as well as the dissemination of that to the investment community.
The successful candidate will possess a strong finance background, either with experience working as a buy-side or sell-side analyst in the software sector, or experience in leading the investor relations function in a tech company.What You'll Be Doing
- Build out the Investor Relations function.
- Set up and manage the quarterly earnings process, develop the script, perform analysis of results in partnership with FP&A and Accounting, develop key investment messages, and draft our Shareholder communications, conference call script, Q/A prep, and other preparation materials and presentations. Partner with teams across the company to ensure smooth execution.
- Set up and manage Investor Relations external website, including regular content updates.
- Handle first line communications between the company and the investment community including shareholder relations, both domestic and international. Represent the company as a spokesperson to the investment community with a focus on educating current and prospective shareholders about the company’s market opportunity, strategy, and performance.
- Analyze internal and external forecasts, data, and assumptions to provide a consolidated view of external expectations and implications for stock price movement and investor and analyst perceptions.
- Work with the CFO to maintain and develop sell-side and buy-side analyst relationships.
- Monitor sell-side research, maintain consensus estimates and manage a working model for the company.
- Advise senior management on expected investment community reaction to various strategic decisions and current market perceptions of the company.
- Develop investor outreach strategy and education, prepare executive leaders for conferences, non-deal roadshows, and select industry events.
- Communicate with executive management and the board of directors in addition to regular contact with financial staff and others across the company.
- Work closely with the Communications team on full range of external and internal communications.
- Lead quarterly shareholder data recap for key internal constituents.
- Bachelor's degree is required; MBA or CPA or CFA is preferred.
- 10+ years of progressively responsible business experience in equity research, buy-side investing and/or in-house IR.
- Strong financial and investment analysis capabilities, including experience with financial modeling and valuation techniques.
- Established reputation with buy and sell-side analysts and institutional investors.
- Experience in development and execution of communication strategies; excellent writing ability and communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, positive, people-oriented, collaborative and energetic.
- Awareness of selective disclosure and materiality issues as they relate to financial reporting.
- Knowledge of SEC disclosure requirements and filings, accounting concepts and financial analysis.
- Broad knowledge of stock exchange rules and regulations and proven experience in working with Wall Street.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment and work proactively with other functions to understand the company's story and vision.
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 650+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned all our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Equity for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
FoxBusiness: Fraud Protection Platform 'Riskified' Begins Trading on NYSE
Reuters: General Atlantic-Backed Riskified is Valued at 4.3 BLN in NYSE Debut
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Great Place to Work: Riskified
Crain's: Best Places to Work in New York City
BuiltInNYC: How Riskified Has Carried its Brand Across Continents
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.