Head of Strategic Finance at CLEAR
Founded in 2010, CLEAR’s mission is to create frictionless experiences. With more than 10 million members and hundreds of partners across the world, CLEAR’s identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, and travel. Whether it’s at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - making everyday experiences easier, more secure, and more seamless. Since day one, CLEAR has been committed to privacy done right. Members are always in control of their own information, and we never sell member data.
CLEAR is looking for a Head of Strategic Finance to join our growing Finance & Analytics team. As a leader in the Strategic Finance & Analytics (SFA) Group, you will be both quantitative AND qualitative; a do-er AND delegator. You will partner with the executive team and business owners to bring financial and strategic insights to drive operational performance.
What You Will Do:
- Direct strategic planning, budgeting, forecasting and long term planning across our Core and Growth verticals, and the consolidated company
- Build dynamic, detailed and scalable financial and operational models, including our three-year Long Range Plan, driven by key financial and operational metrics to facilitate scenario analysis
- Craft executive level presentations for the Board of Directors, Executive Leadership Team and External Investors to facilitate effective decision making
- Design, automate and optimize processes and systems to scale; Spread accountability and financial discipline throughout the organization
- Partner with cross-functional leaders to create detailed business cases to evaluate and support decision making through ROI analysis
Who You Are:
- 10+ years of experience, including some years in investment banking
- Exceptional Excel / financial modeling skills including M&A, capital markets and valuation experience
- Experience communicating and building relationships with cross-functional partners
- Strategic thinker to drive analysis, change and decision making capabilities
- Strong leadership skills to inspire trust across the organization and provide mentorship to Junior team
- Ability to work well in a dynamic environment and exhibit flexibility
- Advanced PowerPoint and executive level presentation skills
- Working knowledge of enterprise-level financial planning systems a plus, but not required
- Prior experience at a public company a plus
CLEAR is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.