Springtide is a VC-backed rapidly-growing company that offers family-centered care for children with autism and other developmental delays. We offer ABA, speech, occupational and physical therapies, and social skills classes all under one roof. Our experienced, interdisciplinary team works collaboratively to develop personalized care plans and evidence-based treatments all while using digital tools to transform the way behavioral care is delivered.
1-in-54 children are diagnosed with Autism in the US today, and there is a severe gap in both the quality and quantity of available treatment options. Springtide is building a national chain of best-in-class clinics, to help these children reach their greatest potential and elevate the standard of care. Here’s how we do it:
- Family-centered experience: At Springtide our number one priority are our children and their families, no matter their background and circumstance. We are a one-stop shop for all therapies, and coordinate care across schools, pediatricians and other caregivers.
- Improved access to care: We accept kids from all insurances, including Medicaid. We provide a seamless onboarding experience, eliminating all paperwork and confusion. We offer no-wait access through exceptional technology and operations.
- Highest clinical quality: We offer data-driven clinical outcomes. We provide parents transparency into the clinical process and ensure consistent quality through our hiring, operations and proprietary technology.
About the Role
Springtide is looking for a Head of Strategic Finance. In this role, you will provide critical business intelligence and actionable financial insights that empower decision-making throughout the Company. In this role, you will use your analytical skills, business savvy and financial chops to track and influence business performance. You will work at the intersection of finance, accounting and data - developing and maintaining financial models and helping steer the company through your analysis. The ideal candidate should have an entrepreneurial drive, boundless curiosity, and a thorough understanding of financial reporting, forecasting, and analysis. This position will report to the Chief Executive Officer.What You’ll Do:
- Ensure 0% leakage across financial operations from insurance billing to patient billing to accounting.
- Improve on the Company’s financial understanding and reporting.
- Build and maintain financial models that enable senior leadership to make effective decisions about the company's cost base, revenue projections, and key business drivers.
- Drive annual and periodic budgeting processes, including preparation, review and analysis, assigning department specific budgets, and tracking monthly/quarterly actuals vs. budget.
- Leverage existing organization tools and systems to establish and report on metrics used to drive the business to greater efficiency.
- Prepare and deliver daily, weekly and monthly management reports to key constituents.
- Partner with Accounting on monthly close process, financial reporting, and preparation of financial statements.
- Participate in the preparation of all related monthly business review and Board materials.
- Provide ad hoc financial and business decision support as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or Statistics with a record of high academic achievement.
- 4-10 years in FP&A or financial analysis in investment banking, investing, management consulting, or FP&A at a high growth company.
- Solid understanding of P&L, profitability analysis, and a strong working knowledge of accounting.
- Demonstrated proficiency in synthesizing data and presenting conclusions and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Entrepreneurial drive, excellent communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated individual contributor with hands-on financial modeling skills (Excel/Google Spreadsheets) and presentation acumen (PowerPoint/Google Slides).
- Experience with financial systems and BI tools (Netsuite, SQL, Looker, etc.).
- Experience working with and building highly cross-functional teams.
- Healthcare experience (especially insurance) a plus.
- Competitive compensation and equity in the business.
- Access to network of exceptional healthcare start-up and investor talent and resources, through our seed investor and partner Redesign Health
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- One Medical Membership, Commuter benefits and a subsidized Citibike membership.
- Annual learning stipend.
- Remote position with most team members in NY, NJ, CT.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Springtide is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Springtide also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA.