What You'll Be Doing
- Performing IT financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking.
- Analyzing IT financial data and create financial models for decision support.
- Reporting on IT financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews.
- Guiding the cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Recommending actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Working closely with the IT and Finance teams to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Evaluating financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Providing analysis of IT trends and forecasts and recommending actions for optimization.
- Identifying and driving process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and dashboards.
- Increasing productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools.
- Analyzing past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and making recommendations for improvements.
- Performing market research, data mining, business intelligence, and valuation comps.
- Maintaining a strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models.
- 5+ years of IT finance experience
- Strong IT financial modeling experience
- MBAs in Finance or Accounting are preferred
- Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Statistics are preferred major fields
- Proven work experience in a quantitatively-heavy role
- FMVA or similar designations preferred
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency
- Significant expertise with Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets.
- Experience with GAAP accounting principles, Bottom-up budgeting, TCO & NPV analysis/modeling, Cloud Infrastructure cost/savings modeling, Capitalization, COGS, depreciation, IT Tower and Service cost benchmarking
- Competitive salary rate
- Support for remote work during COVID-19
- Roundout - weekly get-togethers hosted by our Founder/CEO
- Casual dress