Junior Accountant (Remote) at Truveris
| Greater NYC Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:43 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, October 21, 2021
Truveris is a leading digital health company focused on delivering truth and clarity in pharmacy. Truveris’ proprietary technology, coupled with deep pharmacy expertise, helps to build a more efficient market that maximizes choice, accessibility and prescription drug affordability. Our solutions provide the insight and knowledge to help people lead healthier and more productive lives. For more information on our solutions, visit www.truveris.com.
This position is not eligible to be performed remotely from Colorado.
The Junior Accountant will report to the Controller and will manage the accounts payable process and assist the Finance team in daily tasks. This role is cross-functional and requires someone who is comfortable working with people from other teams on invoices, expense reimbursements, and other accounts payable matters. A successful Junior Accountant is able to remain organized and detail-oriented under the pressure of demanding deadlines and competing tasks.
- Accounts Payable – Code all new invoices and enter into system
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and payment terms
- Process check requests
- Audit and process credit card bills
- Match invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks and distribute checks accordingly
- 1099 maintenance
- Respond to all vendor inquiries
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
- Prepare month end accrual tracking and assist in month end closing
- Review and reconcile employee expense submissions
- Review and reconcile bank statements
- Prepare monthly client invoices
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Assist with annual audit
- Assist with other projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Strong Excel skills required
- Meticulous attention to detail, highly organized and good at record-keeping
- Ability to produce quality work under a strict deadline
- Great knowledge of Accounting basics, such as debits & credits, and how transactions flow through the Income Statement and Balance Sheet
- Experience with NetSuite and Bill.com required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with a team to complete tasks
- Ability to learn and master new software and productivity tools
Truveris provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please review our CCPA/CPRA policies here.
Read Full Job Description