Junior Accounting Associate at Talkspace
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
We are looking for a skilled Junior Accounting Associate to join our Finance team. This role would be responsible for various accounting and bookkeeping duties such as and ad hoc reporting, keeping our financial records updated including all aspects of bookkeeping, reconciliation of bank and credit card statements, processing of business transactions including accounts payable, accounts receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers and receipts and collections, and helping with the monthly close of financials.
We are looking for someone who is highly motivated with attention to detail, and wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
Ultimately, a successful Junior Accounting Associate will ensure that the company’s daily accounting functions run accurately and effectively.
About This Role
- Manage accounts payable, accounts receivable, and daily credit card reconciliations
- Prepare and post journal entries on a daily basis
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations
- Analyze and reconcile general ledger accounts
- Maintenance of supporting schedules and work papers
- Perform any additional duties necessary to run the accounting department effectively
- 4 - 5 years experience required in accounting and/or bookkeeping
- QuickBooks experience is required
- Computer literacy, including strong excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect, collaborate, and have fun. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.