Manager, FP&A at Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for a Manager, FP&A. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
This role will act as an experienced business partner to the leaders with the goal of providing insights and opportunities across the organization.
What you'll be doing as a Manager, FP&A:
- Develop and oversee analysis
- Function as Finance Business Partner for key stakeholders throughout the organization
- Drive operational efficiencies throughout the organization – automating tasks wherever possible
- Create (where applicable) and manage reporting for Vista, management, investors and banks, as well as presentations for Board of Directors
- Define key performance indicators and develop audience appropriate reports
- Manage expense budgets for various departments
- Build/streamline/maintain cash flow forecast as well as long-term three statement model
- Build/streamline/maintain market/product profitability analysis and reporting
- Additional responsibilities and projects as needed
What we're open to seeing in your experiences:
- 6+ years of relevant FP&A experience
- Ability to building relationships with senior level leaders across various departments
- Extensive financial modeling experience
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and other financial applications (ERPs, BI Tools, etc). We utilize Sage Intaact, Power BI, and Adaptive Insights. Experience in these are not mandatory
- Any management/team lead/leadership experience is a plus, but not a must
- Hands-on detail & oriented individual willing to be immersed in all aspects of the finance function
- Excellent communication skills, able to clearly and accurately message complex concepts in an easy to understand format
- Proactive work ethic and ability to perform with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital ad verification, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people in safe and suitable environments. IAS’s mission is to be the global benchmark for trust and transparency in digital media quality for the world’s leading brands, publishers and platforms. We do this through data-driven technologies with actionable real-time signals and insight. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in New York, IAS works with thousands of top advertisers and premium publishers worldwide. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of companies. For more information, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.