Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is the leading intelligent automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate decisions. Ocrolus transforms documents into digital data and analytics within minutes. That’s why partners like PayPal, Plaid, and Square work with us. Ocrolus has raised over $100 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
- Manage a team of 10-20 people
- Work with sales, clients, underwriters, and analysts to review and classify documents required to underwrite and approve residential and commercial real estate loans
- Identify and capture data requirements for all mortgage and real estate forms aligned to specific underwriting standards
- Assist in drafting and creating electronic loan files
- Conduct pre-tests for file reviews and data accuracy
- Review, audit and track key metrics for client scorecards
- Prepare loan files for machine learning and automation efficiencies
- Contribute to training and development of the larger operations team for mortgage related document submissions
- Robust understanding of the mortgage underwriting process, including underwriting requirements and documentation. At least 3 years of recent processing experience- Conventional, FHA, VA experience required.
- Understands underwriting guidelines and ability to calculate income and assets properly- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to discern between customer requirements and industry best practices to better inform our processes and product.
- Teach, support, and guide a team of other Mortgage focused team members.
- 3-5 years of overall work experience preferred.
- Role will report to the Director of Strategic Operations.
- Must be in the NYC Metro Area
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
Ocrolus employees enjoy flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Appreciation holidays (last Friday of the month off), an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and monthly wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
Launch your own Ocrolus experience today!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Read Full Job Description