Transfix, named to Forbes’ “Next Billion-Dollar Startups” list, is the leading transportation solutions provider whose digital brokerage marketplace and logistics software offerings are helping transform the $800 billion trucking industry. Since its founding in 2013, Transfix has been driven by a mission to deliver simple, smart, and sustainable solutions for shippers and carriers, powered by people and technology.
By combining deep industry expertise and a best in class carrier network with cutting-edge technology, Transfix is reimagining the world of transportation. Fortune 500 companies such as Staples, Unilever, Target and Wayfair rely on Transfix to handle their most important FTL freight needs. With instant pricing, algorithmic matching, superior service, and unmatched intelligence, Transfix is optimizing the supply chain from start to finish. Come leave a positive impact on the environment as we help reduce the carbon footprint caused by the 65 billion wasted miles on the road.
The problems we solve everyday are real and require creativity, grit, and determination. Recognized as one of Built In’s Best Places to Work 2021, Transfix is building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. We’re hiring team members who are passionate and are energized by the vision to simplify and transform one of the largest and most complex industries through technology, data and a strong commitment to customers.
We’re looking for an Associate to join our scaling Pricing & Growth Strategy Team. In this role, you’ll act as a key stakeholder on our top enterprise shipper accounts (Fortune 500 companies) and partner closely across the organization (including executives) to help drive the future growth of Transfix. You will be responsible for developing and executing RFPs, creating materials for external client engagement, and owning data-centric projects to help improve our offerings. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to advance their career in business strategy at a fast-growing company.
If you’re excited about transforming an industry, being part of an innovative culture, and making a positive impact on the environment, send us your resume.
While this a remote position, we are prioritizing candidates who are based in Eastern, Central, and Atlantic time zones.
What you'll do:
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of our customers' supply chains and build relationships with key customer stakeholders, driving growth strategy across specific accounts
- Build growth strategies, oversee RFP execution, and propose innovative solutions that deliver value to our customers and drive revenue and margin growth
- Collaborate across many internal and external stakeholders to hit growth goals, including members of Transfix’s C-Suite
- Continually look for new marketplace growth opportunities by analyzing our customers’ freight networks and our available carrier capacity
- Partner with Account Management & Sales to create and prepare materials for customer engagement including QBRs, pricing proposals, and strategic growth meetings
- Partner with Data Science & Business Intelligence to enhance strategies through identifying industry trends and key insights from customers’ supply chains
- Partner with Product and Engineering to provide suggestions on improvements to our software and platforms
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2-4 in years in an Associate, Consultant, or Analyst role at either an investment banking/ consulting firm or a supply chain/logistics company
- Bachelor's degree with a Finance, Business, Supply Chain, or STEM Major
- Experience in developing strategies and driving growth through internal collaboration and external customer engagement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with extensive experience building out decks in Powerpoint or Google Slides
- Advanced experience utilizing Excel and/or Google Sheets, including the use of pivot tables and other advanced formulas, and data visualization tools (Looker preferred)
- Passion for innovating, possess a natural curiosity, and enjoy developing creative solutions to difficult problems
To all recruitment agencies: Transfix does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not be held responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.