Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is a comprehensive mental health benefit for employers. We help employees understand their mental health issues and connect with best-in-class providers to get the right treatment at the right time.
From early detection to full recovery, Spring Health is the only clinically validated solution in the market proven to be more effective than traditional mental healthcare. By combining the latest technology with vetted providers, we help engage 1 in 3 employees, reduce recovery times, and lower healthcare costs. We are an award-winning, passionate, and mission-driven team with the support of leaders in psychiatry. We have raised over $300 million to date from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, True Capital Ventures, and a strategic investor Guardian Life Insurance. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2 billion.
We are looking for a Revenue Cycle Specialist to join our team that will report directly to the Billing Solutions Manager. The Revenue Cycle Specialist will be focused on the oversight of all aging revenue, payment posting, and overall cash collections. You will also be responsible for working with internal teams to inform and keep all aspects of the full revenue cycle up to date.
What you'll be doing:
- Responsible for full cycle billing for medical claims to ensure proper reimbursement for services rendered
- Resolve issues with pending, rejected or denied claims, submissions and collections.
- Ensuring that all payment posting from various payers happens in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Communicating with patients regarding outstanding balances, questions about their bills, and setting up payment plans when necessary.
- Responsible for managing the all A/R follow ups and resolving of billing errors
- Act as a liaison, when necessary, with internal and external partners to resolve claims and billing issues.
- Identify trends or issues and initiate corrective action to improve revenue cycle management.
- Provide feedback and advice on product/technology/service improvements.
- Own ad hoc operational efficiency projects as needed by the Director of Health Plan Operations.
What we expect from you:
- High School diploma or GED required with at least two (2) years experience in the healthcare field in a similar position.
- Bonus points if you have experience working in the behavioral health field.
- Comfortable in amorphous environments and with constantly evolving responsibilities.
- Tech-savvy: very comfortable adopting new technologies and platforms and efficient in tech-related tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to multi-task and context switch!
Benefits of working at Spring Health:
Focus on total health including:
Generous medical, dental, vision coverage available day 1 + access to One Medical
Access to Spring Health’s platform which includes (10) free therapy sessions
Unlimited time off in addition to (12) paid holidays
16-18 weeks paid parental leave
$500 per year Wellness Reimbursement
Creating a culture you can thrive in:
Flexible remote and hybrid work style arrangements
Calm Fridays to encourage meeting & distraction free days
Donation matching to support your favorite causes
Employee resource groups
Supporting you financially through:
Competitive mix of salary and stock options
Employer sponsored 401(k) match
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
Members Come First We are genuine member advocates.
Move Fast to Change Lives We build with urgency and intention.
Take Ownership We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.
Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
Science Will Win We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.
Candor with Care We are open, honest and empathetic.
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.