Revenue Operations Manager at Dashlane
Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities, has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Dashlane also helps over 10,000 businesses mitigate cyber risk by protecting their employees & customers from online threats, keeping their brands out of data breach headlines. We've raised over $210-million to-date, are experiencing triple-digit growth, and have a 4.9-star rating on Glassdoor! Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
Our B2B team is looking for a Revenue Operations Manager (ROM) to help us achieve ambitious growth goals. As a ROM, you will be our force multiplier, helping us scale the B2B team's revenue productivity through operational excellence. You will combine your deep understanding of sales processes, systems and tooling, with data management and analysis to identify key trends/relationships and recommend projects to optimize productivity. You will have prior experience with a range of sales motions: from highly technical and complex sales in the Enterprise space to high velocity sales in the SMB segment. The ideal candidate has a passion for achieving positive outcomes through actionable, data-driven insights, and excels at balancing strategic planning with execution, and is very comfortable digging into details.
We're looking for self-motivated, driven and fast-paced, curious, scrupulous, resilient professionals with strong analytical skills who work well in a team environment. Your success in this position depends on tenacious curiosity and analytical expertise. This is a greenfield opportunity to quickly exceed your goals in a rapid-growth market and be part of growing a business line from the ground up. You’ll be working with revenue teams, developing strategies and tactics to maximize productivity, and will also collaborate with cross-functional peers in Data Analytics and Finance. If this sounds like the type of role and environment you thrive in, then we want to talk to you.At Dashlane you will
- Lead on high priority sales initiatives, including business process architecture, org structure, goal / quota setting, sales incentive design, market segmentation, and strategic planning.
- Develop and implement regular reporting of key performance metrics including forecasting, funnel analysis, and pipeline management.
- Design, implement, and manage sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes in collaboration with Finance. Establish high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency.
- Conduct scoping of projects with stakeholders to understand business requirements, level of effort, owners, and timelines.
- Support executive analyses, strategies, and deliverables for board materials, QBRs, and more.
- Provide visibility and performance tracking to the business by helping to build, maintain, and improve our data and reporting foundation.
- Proactively define and executive projects spanning systems, data management, process automation, data validation, lead generation, and process and tooling implementation.
- Create, maintain, and present documentation including rules of engagement, pricing, and process maps to ensure adherence to internal policies.
- Manage our evolving technology stack - optimizing current technology as well as evaluating, recommending and implementing new technologies.
- Collaborate with our Sales Enablement team to create sales playbooks, training decks, videos, and learning modules for our go-to-market roles with the goal of improving sales productivity and field communication, and development toward globally consistent methodology and processes.
- Partner with leaders throughout Dashlane to build business cases for potential investments. Present insights and recommendations to senior leadership, and drive the “follow through” of those recommendations to ensure smooth execution with a diverse array of cross-functional partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Physics, Economics, or comparable field of study.
- 2+ years of Business / Sales / Marketing / Revenue Operations experience in a Software-as-a-service (SaaS) startup environment.
- Expert proficiency level with Salesforce.
We're also looking for:
- Expert proficiency level with Sales Engagement tools (Outreach, Salesloft, etc.).
- Expert proficiency level with Marketo.
- Expert proficiency level with BI tools (MS Excel, SQL, R, Tableau, Looker, etc.).
- Salesforce consulting experience.
- Marketo consulting experience.
- Apex development experience.
- Strategic consulting experience.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to successfully navigate and influence strong personalities within a complex business environment.
- High attention to detail while handling multiple, simultaneous projects under deadline pressure.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, proven track record of building strong relationships.
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you've sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.