Who we are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
As a Salesforce Administrator you will help shape Justworks’ strategy by working within the revenue operations team to provide analysis and project management skills to support the sales team, sales management, marketing and Justworks senior management. You will also have the opportunity to work cross-functionally across the organization focusing on administering the sales stack and maintaining a healthy and accurate database. In addition, you will perform analysis using Salesforce, Microsoft Excel, and Tableau.
What you'll do
- Sales tools administration including but not limited to: Salesforce.com, Pardot, Zendesk, Salesloft etc.
- Facilitate analysis by ensuring process adoption
- Maintain a queue of ongoing projects as well as impromptu tickets
- Work with the revenue operations team to increase efficiency, decrease margins and hit all sales KPI.
- Proactively support requests related to sales tools and associated applications
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, customer success and other teams to achieve revenue goals, customer retention goals and other business level KPI
- Maintain and optimize system architecture, workflows and business processes based on best practices and business requirements
- Adhere to data governance standards and perform regular data quality audits
Who you are
- 2+ years as a Salesforce.com administrator (certification is a plus), integrating the instance with external systems.
- Experience administering Customer Success tools (such as Zendesk) or marketing automation tools (Pardot/Marketo).
- An effective communicator, having worked with a sales team on Salesforce processes and best practices
- An organized and detailed individual who has maintained the data integrity of a database of 100k+ accounts
- A self-starter who is continually learning and developing
- Someone who strives to make sales reps jobs as easy as possible
- Experienced working with SQL and relational databases
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.