Peloton is looking for a Sr. Director of Financial Planning & Analysis. This person will oversee corporate expenses including HC planning, cash forecasting and FP&A systems. The ideal candidate is highly organized, technical & flexible, with strong prioritization skills and a desire to develop and mentor others. The role will report to the VP, FP&A and will interact frequently with Executives across the Company.
- Key areas of oversight include:
- Corporate expenses – inclusive of certain marketing functions, general and administrative support functions, product and software development, etc.
- Corporate payroll – work in close collaboration with People team on HC planning and oversee financial budget / forecast for payroll and equity compensation-related items
- Global consolidation and reporting, including managing P&L consolidation across global FP&A functions as well as Balance Sheet / Cash Flow forecasting / budgeting (including Capital Expenditure management and reporting, fx work in partnership with Treasury, etc.)
- Lead design and implementation of new FP&A planning and reporting tool
- Lead annual budgeting process and monthly / quarterly re-forecasts for noted areas of responsibility
- Oversee monthly variance analysis of actual financial performance vs. budget / forecast including leading monthly & quarterly internal reporting for senior management and well as quarterly Board reporting
- Develop key performance indicators with operational teams to enhance data interpretation
- Work cross functionally to evaluate strategic initiatives and associated financial impacts and incorporate into financial plans
- Partner with Accounting and functional leads to develop & execute standardized reporting and support continuous enhancement of the monthly reporting and close processes
- Serve as a culture leader for the organization as well as a leader for the FP&A team as we continue to expand globally
- 15+ years of experience with 5+ years in FP&A
- Systems – experience with SAP and FP&A planning tool; must have experience leading planning tool implementation
- Strong background / understanding of SAP master data and transactional data that support the FP&A processes
- Excellent communication / collaboration skills required; role involves building strong relationships across the organization and communicating / presenting ideas clearly to management
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to effectively manage numerous work streams with competing timelines
- Extraordinary Excel / PowerPoint / financial modeling skills
- Proven ability to develop and manage a team
- Comfortable with ambiguity and a rapidly changing environment
- Industry experience in SaaS-based technology companies and / or consumer products preferred
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.