Senior Financial Analyst
Stash is a digital-first financial services company committed to making saving and investing accessible to everyone. By breaking down barriers and building transparent, technology-driven products, we help the 99% build smarter financial habits so they can confidently save more, grow wealth, and enjoy life.
We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our growing team. This position will report to the VP of Finance and work closely with the Senior Leadership team to support key business initiatives throughout the organization. A successful candidate will combine excellent analytical skills with an ability to work cross-functionally to help drive operational excellence and achieve Stash’s vision.
What you'll do:
- Work with senior leadership to develop and monitor key performance indicators across the organization
- Develop a framework to align individual and departmental goals with Stash’s strategic initiatives and financial goals
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques to identify trends and important insight
- Identify and define new opportunities to improve operations and company performance
- Prepare ad hoc analyses and forecasts as needed
What we're looking for:
- 4-6 years of experience as an analyst at a leading technology company, financial services organization and/or consulting firm
- B.S. in Management, Finance, Engineering or other relevant subject from a top university
- Self-starter that is comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Pride in your attention to detail and organizational skills
- Top notch excel skills and modeling capabilities
- Familiarity with SQL and managing large data sets a plus
- Excellent communication skills
We believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products out there. Our success is directly related to the employees that we hire, grow and retain and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law. Everyone is encouraged to apply.
Benefits, Perks, & More!:
* Equity In Stash * Flexible Vacation
* Four Family-Friendly Medical Plans * Two Dental & One Vision Insurance Plan
* 401k * Learning & Development Stipend
* Commuter Benefits * Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
* Employee Referral Bonuses * Stocked Fridges & Kitchens
* Thursday Happy Hours * Catered Lunch on Fridays
* Team outings that do not involve trust falls...
Awards & Recognition:
- Built in NYC's Best Places to work in 2019
- Built in NYC’s Startups to Watch in 2018
- Wall Street Journal's "Top 25 Tech Companies To Watch" in 2018
- MarCom Awards 2018 Double Gold & Platinum Winner
- 2017 Webby Award Winner for Best Mobile Sites & Apps in the Financial Services and Banking category
- 2017 W3 Awards Winner for Best User Experience
**No recruiters, please.