Founded in 2017, Unqork is the industry pioneer enterprise no-code application platform that helps large companies build, deploy, and manage complex applications without writing a single line of code.
Organizations including Liberty Mutual, Goldman Sachs, New York City, and Maimonides Medical Center are using Unqork’s drag-and-drop interface to build enterprise applications faster, with higher quality, and lower costs than conventional approaches.
In October 2020, Unqork Announced $258 million in Series C Funding, raising company valuation to $2 Billion.
As a Senior Manager, GTM Finance, you will serve as the dedicated Finance business partner to the Sales & Marketing leaders and Client Partners in 1) defining and executing a scalable go-to-market strategy, and 2) owning the Company’s revenue forecast.
- Develop and manage the Company’s ARR & revenue models, iterate and refine sales cycle assumptions to improve forecasting accuracy, and share key insights and analyses on drivers by vertical, sales channel, and product
- Lead the financial planning process for the GTM functions, including managing the department-level budgets/quarterly reforecasts, analyzing performance vs. plan, and conducting monthly reviews with key stakeholders
- Define, operationalize, and monitor KPIs (e.g. net $ retention, LTV, CAC, sales efficiency, unit economics, and other ROI analyses), measure performance against strategic goals, and provide benchmarking analyses vs. high-growth SaaS peers
- Develop reporting packages on bookings, pipeline, sales efficiency and velocity by vertical and channel, and establish a regular operating and financial review cadence with the GTM functions and broader leadership team
- Partner with Revenue Operations on account / capacity planning, monitoring sales productivity, and calculating commissions
- Partner with Revenue Accounting on pricing optimization, contract standardization, and quote-to-contract efficiencies
- Partner with Customer Success to monitor and manage upcoming renewals
- Work on ad-hoc special projects, including preparing presentations for the Board of Directors, investors, and senior leadership
Who you are:
- Intellectually curious, data-driven and a self-starter; willingness to dive deep into the detail with the ability to identify/share high level trends and actionable insights
- Team player, embracing cross-departmental collaboration with the ability to influence decision-making and drive alignment across functions/teams
- Process oriented, ability to bring structure and thrive in a high-growth and fast-moving environment
What we’re looking for:
- 7-10 years of experience, most recently in a GTM or Sales Finance role at a high-growth SaaS company
- Ability to build complex and dynamic financial models that can be leveraged to drive strategic decision-making
- Excellent presentation building and delivering experience; ability to present to senior leadership in a clear, concise and actionable manner
- Previous experience in investment banking or sell-side/buy-side research
- Experience with Salesforce, Insight Squared, and financial planning systems
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.