Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Help over one million people feel better.
We are looking for an experienced finance professional to join our Finance team at Talkspace. In this role, you’ll be responsible for working cross-functionally with our Marketing, Product, and Data Science teams to define and measure finance metrics and KPIs.
We are looking for someone who has a love for and a deep grasp of the healthcare space, and wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role:
- Manage budgeting process and financial reporting for B2C marketing business unit including annual budgeting cycle and monitoring of performance versus forecast
- Analyze performance variances versus plan and determine key drivers of variance, for both internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure consistency of financial metrics and KPIs utilized across Finance, Marketing, Product and Data Science teams via dashboards
- Lead measurement and reporting of media and promotional spend, and Return on Advertising Spend Analysis
- Break annual budget into component tactical financial KPIs for each business unit leader
- Perform what-if scenario planning to assist in setting quarterly operational plans
- Manage analysis of key revenue metrics and funnels: paid customer acquisition, earned customer acquisition, lifecycle marketing
- Help manage implementation of FP&A software
- Work in partnership with the VP of Finance to continuously evolve financial management, controls and reporting
- Lead analysis of pricing and promotional plans
- 5+ years of experience
- Financial Reporting and Forecasting Experience: finance professional within the finance, accounting, banking or consulting industries
- Industry Experience: finance team member within a consumer marketing, consumer products, dtc healthcare, consumer insurance, subscription or related business, ecommerce
- Advanced Excel skills
- Business Intelligence software skills (i.e. Looker)
- SQL skills
- Experience with FP&A Forecasting software
- Passion for working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- BBA, MBA or other finance or accounting background strongly preferred
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.